May 9, 2012 | In: Important Notices Archive
Fourteen CAN students are working with Future Projects and Norfolk & Norwich Festival to produce short documentary films about Norfolk & Norwich Festival events.
Over the two weeks of the Festival, the students are working in small film teams of 5 students to attend a range of performances and film critical responses. They will work as presenters, camera operators, sound engineers, and directors and record responses to the events. They will have access to interviews with performers and will get live audience responses after the performances.
They will be attending the following performances:
- Sat 12 May ‘The Voice Project’ at Norwich Cathedral 5:11am (Choir performance)
- Mon 14 May ‘Bombino’ at Theatre Royal 8pm (African music performance)
- Sun 20 May ‘Aurora orchestra’ at St Andrews Hall at 8pm (classical music performance)
- Tues 22 May ‘Mirror’ at Open Venue at 3pm (theatre performance)
- Fri 25 May ‘Le Grand C’ at Gt Yarmouth Hippodrome at 8pm (circus performance)
The students have been gaining filming and editing skills and experience working in a number of workshops run by local film makers CMedia. They will again be working together after the festival to edit the final films. These will be uploaded onto CAN, Future Radio and Norfolk and Norwich Festival websites.